December 1st, 2013. Nail Art, The Creative Ombre Nails Design.
Ombre is not just for your hair, but can also be a stylish manicure that can be varied endlessly with different colors and nail polish textures. There are two steps to create the Ombre nails design and give color effect on your nails.
• Begin by painting a stretch of each color in the order you want them, the makeup sponge. Use pretty much paint, as the sponge soaks up a lot.
• Push the mushrooms to the first nail and dab a few times with the fungus.
• Load paint on the sponge if needed and continue to the rest of the nails. Let your nails dry for a few minutes, otherwise you’ll get the first layer of the sponge when you do next. Continue until you are satisfied with the coverage.
• Take a Q-tip dipped in nail polish remover and clean up nail polish that ended up outside the nail with it. Top it off with a high gloss top coat and you’re done!
• Start by painting your nails in a base color. I chose pink. Allow to dry thoroughly.
• You do now the different color to make your Ombré nails.
• Brush on a bit of each nail polish on a small tray or a plastic coffee as I did, the colors should meet each other right at the edge.
• Using a toothpick mixing the two colors where the two meet.
• Take the sponge and dab careful a couple of times in the nail polish.
• Dab gently on the nail does so with all your nails, repeat steps 3 and 4 as needed.
• Allow to dry thoroughly. Approximately 20 minutes.
• Clean around the nails with acetone.
• Brush on a transparent varnish.
With practice it gets better and better. Try a lot of different color combinations in creating Ombre nails design.
Best of luck!
Other sources: http://www.wikihow.com/Do-Ombre-NailsTips To Create Ombre NailsTutorial For Ombre Nails
There are 8 high resolution pics again to check, so do not miss to see Outstanding images all in The Creative Ombre Nails Design article galleries for your next inspiration by clicking the thumbnail below.
Lassie Maclean, yeah that is the name of author for this post "The Creative Ombre Nails Design". You can check to Lassie Maclean author page to know more.
ombre creative nailtutorial on ombre nailombre nail tipsombre nailombre nail art designtips for ombre nail